Let’s talk about gifts. Honestly, how many of us dread Birthdays, Christmas and other occasions as we don’t know what to get! Well don’t worry, we’re here to help.
- Stationery– Call us biased, but every single student loves stationery. What excuse does a student need to stay organised, to have a pretty note taking template or to have a fresh pencil case. The beauty about our stationery is you can tailor your gifts to suit the students subject (and they look stunning too).
- Spa Weekend– All students work incredibly hard and I can confirm that stress levels are usually through the roof. What’s better than a spa weekend for you and your girls (post Covid of course). A fun day out to distract any student and give them the pampering that they deserve.
- iTunes Gift Card– I know this one sounds super basic, but how many times has a student said “that app would be so good, but I am not paying for that.” Notability, Good Notes, ProCreate and so many more require a fee and it would be so lovely to send one of these apps to a student.
- Lounge Wear / Gym Clothes- All students can never have enough clothes- not to mention gym and lounge wear. I think we go through them faster than we have time to wash them.
- Amazon Echo– What’s better than saying “Alexa, what’s the definition of…” I think every student would benefit from having a handsfree device to aid their essays, answer their questions, provide them with entertainment and play their music from. I think I gifted all my friends an Amazon Echo last year!
- Flowers– Gifting your girls flowers is always a great shout! They brighten up the room and make everything smell and feel so magical.